Saturday, January 28, 2012

Michael Nichols - Katie Toth






This is a national Geographic Photographer that has an amazing eye. I love his choice of frame in all of his photos. Just enough included but not too much. Also his way of waiting and capturing the right moment. Especially with the photograph of the gorilla hand and the woman's face. What a perfect moment and the way the light shines through and adds that glow is amazing. I also enjoyed The ones with the large elephants, I like the mood and the mist in this photo is seems that he may have uses layers is this photo? The one of just the gorillas face as well I really enjoyed even though its not a stable image I get a sense of motion and jarring feeling with this. Overall, I really enjoyed looking at his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment