Sunday, January 15, 2012

Johnny Stiletto- "Vintage 80's"





I came across the book entitled, "Vintage 80's" in the library and checked it out to see what it was all about. After browsing through the book I found that this street photography done by Johnny Stiletto was a very raw and sincere form of street photography. The photos most definitely told the truth about the streets of London starting in the 1980's. The variety of this book really caught my eye and the realness of it all. It also adds to the realness of the images by having a caption to help support the strength of the pictures. It hardly showed the images you would expect to see on any given city street, it puts a different kind of spin on street photography. It's just one of those things that really caught my eye and made me glad that I checked it out.

-Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment