Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day in Pictures: 24 January 2012

Being at College in my experience can sometimes make you feel like you live in some sort of a bubble, even without fully realizing it. I sometimes have to force myself to sit down and take a break from learning about photography in order to learn about whats going on in the world around me. I found this website, called "Day in Pictures". It posts photographs taken all over the world of things that occurred that day; whether it be a bunch of politicians at a national debate or the struggle to contain a fire in Malabo. I like that these photographs are views into the outside world that have a true purpose and meaning but are also thought provoking. I think that as photographer its especially important for us to know about whats happening in the world, and even though theres only eight photographs here, its a start.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/99b29T/www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-16627067/

No comments:

Post a Comment