Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Advanced Style

I thought these women were so great!! Their corky, original style is a reminder to me that its okay to break the rules! Not just with the way you dress but in every aspect of life. Alot of Photography is about breaking the rules and making an impression. Breaking the rules is what sets you apart from everyone else; what gives you your own style and your individuality, which is so important when forming a body of work. I think these women are such an awesome reminder to everyone that it's a great thing to be different and to push boundaries. I look up to these women and their fearlessness and hope that I can portray that in my work.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8AlcCO/www.nowness.com/day/2011/3/23/advanced-style-fashion-film

No comments:

Post a Comment