Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week 10, Part I







I don’t know much about photographer Emir Ozsahin, other than the fact that he still uses medium format film (my absolute favorite). I stumbled upon his Flickr the other day, and I was interested in his quiet square portraits, but really intrigued when I got to his Ethiopian work. He seems like any normal guy doing photography on the side/to document his daily activities, but the photographs he’d taken in Africa seem so professional. I’m a little biased because I love the square format, but his photojournalistic work is definitely his strongest. There were only about 20 images from Ethiopia, but their all extremely fantastic. It took me a while to choose which ones to include on this blog because I liked them all so much. Anyways, I hope for the best for Ozashin, because he deserves to get his name out there with work like this. I hope he continues down this path! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/munur/)

No comments:

Post a Comment