Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ryan McGinley- Samantha








































I wanted to use Ryan McGinley as inspiration for my final project, I liked how he manipulated the colors and made some of the images look formal. I took a picture of the shopping carts to replicate what he did. Unfortunately being on campus, the street lights aren't that good so I couldn't do any more photographs of shadows but I'd love to know how he made the images that color. When I tried to edit the photos on Lightroom, the only way I could make them the shopping colors pink is because there were some pink already in the photo but in the cave there would be nothing to work with because it's all empty. I love how his images don't look over edited and there are slight pockets of other color in some of the images instead of the total orange or blue

No comments:

Post a Comment