Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Super Baby




Mommy photographer Rachel Hulinmade her baby boy Henry the subject of a chest-clutching series of photos entitled, simply, The Flying Series

“I wanted the flights to feel genuine,” Hulin “These are places we are really in everyday, it’s not a cut-and-paste job on random interiors and landscapes.”

I thought this series was interesting and funny. It sort of makes me think of a super hero baby off to save the world. Whenever I see portraits of kids or babies, I always think about how these pictures will always be there. So when this baby grows up he will see these pictures of himself and wonder what his mom was thinking. The lighting in the photographs is beautiful and the editing is very well done. It literally looks like this baby is floating in the air. The more I look at it, the more I laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment