Thursday, February 23, 2012

Enter th Void

This movie still is from the film, Enter the Void. I have no actually seen the film yet but it is on my list. I just thought this was one of the most interesting movie stills I have seen. I would love to see this blown up because there are so many little details that make this a wonderful still. What makes this so fascinating is the point of view, it is extremely intriguing. When do you ever see an aerial view of someone's room and the street? The more I look at it, the more you see. At first I didn't see the shadow of the person entering the room. The first thing that struck me, besides the point of view, was the colors. The contrast in colors between the street and the apartment is beautiful. I find it amazing how this one still from a movie creates a story on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment