Thursday, December 8, 2011

Week 2 Part 2-Kara






One show that I have been watching for years now is Gossip Girl. I am really interested in fashion-as are a lot of people in our class. I really like this show because one of the characters always wears extremely classy outfits (Which is something I love in fashion). She always looks so well put together that when I try to think of fashion shoots for the future, I look to her fashion as an inspiration. Everyone in the cast is well dressed, but I find Blair Waldorf (played by Leighton Meester) to be the most fashionable. I like that people have been posting things they find inspiring that are outside of photography, which is why I'm including this. I think being inspired just by someone's look can be very helpful, so I'm always looking to her for inspiration for my own wardrobe, as well as how I would potentially dress models. I just really appreciate how they make sure every detail out of the outfit plays an important part of the whole look. Here are some pictures of outfits she wears throughout the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment