Friday, December 2, 2011

Eric M. Gustafson--Kendra





I came across this photographer, Eric M. Gustafson, online while browsing through some photo sites and immediately I was struck by this artist's work. What really caught my eye was his amazing use of light. Many of his photos are truly brought out because of the light and how it complements the image. I also really like the point of view that this photos have and the choice of the depth of field that makes them very strong. His photos that really stick out to me are the Human and Urban collections. The human collection has some really great street photography portraits that I really enjoy and the Urban has an array of older cars and some newer city spaces that are really interesting to look at. This artists work is truly worth the time to look at and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment