Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2, 2011

So I was really interested in the layering conversation we had in class the other day and I found a Photographer that has some wonderful images that I'm assuming he used layering in. I was unable to figure out how to copy or download his images but here is his website. http://www.adamvonmack.com/ if you go here and go under the title images and then to Novellas towards the middle, there are some awesome images of layering. I really like how he chose to use black and white over color I think that adds a more serious tone to it. Also on a few of them he only shows the other picture behind the skin of the model, I thought that was really clever and I would love to try it. These images keep you really intrigued I feel and add like a mystifying quality to them. I really like the image of the model with the stairs behind her. Not only in this one but all of them I feel are very emotional and deep. With this particular photo I feel a sense of abandonment, loneliness or abuse idk but I really enjoyed these I hope you do too. Some day I hope I can make images like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment